Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How much I love to workout?!

A loooot. I found the heaven of working out when I decided to quit smoking. I guess I replaced a bad addiction with a better one :-)

I am not going here to preach on how to be motivated. But, I managed to get up most mornings for the past 8 years to workout, Why?

- I keep my sanity- Every single day I get out all my disappointments, anger, frustration, negative feelings, in straight forward words I practice a Daily Emotional Detoxification

- I have sustainable source of energy

- It is MY time; not for friends, family, or work

- I add life to my life. Walking seaside, hiking in a forest, playing squash with friends, cycling on an island. Wow; who could say working out is an obligation

- I stay connected with nature; sun, sea, wind.

- I become a genius; I find solutions. Not sure my concentration has got any better ;-)

- I am worry-less about gaining weight. I have space to worry about other things!

- Being fit gave me confidence to try new activities and challenges

- Shy to admit but I really love to touch and feel my muscles

- And finally, maybe I managed to add a couple of healthy years to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment