Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Bucket List

My bucket list is humble... nothing much... Whom am I kidding :-)

Things I want to do before I die:

  • Trek the Inca Trail, Peru
  • Swim with the dolphins again & again...
  • Trek the Great Wall of China
  • Ride the trans-Siberian railway across Asia
  • Climb Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
  • Trek to Everest base camp, Nepal
  • Bungee Jump
  • Take a zero gravity flight (at Florida's Kennedy Space Centre)
  • Ride roller coasters (tallest & longest!)
  • Spend summer solstice above the Arctic Circle (Alaska, Canada)
  • Try canopying
  • Skydiving
  • Taking a hot air balloon ride
  • Stay in an ice hotel
  • Raft the Colorado river, Grand Canyon, US
  • Go to Galapagos Islands
  • Watching Iguazu Falls
Things I wish to learn before I die
  • Photography
  • Scuba diving
  • Dancing Dabkeh & some of latino dances
Hurray
It is a living organic list, which means it will defiantly grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment