Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I have Learned From My Pocket


We learn from different sources in life, family, books, people, but mostly we learn from our own experience or as in an Arabic expression from our own pocket. These lessons are usually the most learned and memorized.

I am sure my pocket has much more lessons but for today these are more than enough:
  • Living my life not other people's life.
  • Encouraging people to live their own lives & respect their choices.
  • Living life with dignity and integrity is a virtue.
  • Taking life easy & not seriously. I will only live it once.
  • Concentrating my time on positive thinking & activities.
  • Knowing my self is the hardest thing in life and it is a life time process.
  • Forgiving helps in leaving the past behind & moving to the future.
  • Giving importance to initial explicit signs will formulate better judgment.
  • Avoiding negative and energy draining people is a boost to life.
  • Happiness is a mind set and an accumulation of special moments in life.
  • It takes years to build trust but it takes one incident to destroy it or to shake it fundamentally.
  • I am the sole person responsible for my well being, happiness and peace.
  • I can't please everyone so at least I should put the effort to please myself.
  • Once I truly love I can not replace it with hate.
  • Life is not fair. I don't wait for justice.
  • Since I already hit the bottom some time ago, I won't be scared next time; I already poses the skills and tools that helped me to get up.
  • People need to be listened to when they are down, they don't need advices. They will ask for it when they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment