Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I hope you dance


No matter when or how many times I hear this song I become silent. Silent for what it inspires..

  • Not to take anything or granted - I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. May you never take one single breath for granted

  • To be humble - I hope you still feel small When you stand by the ocean

  • Hope - Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. When you come close to selling out Reconsider. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance I hope you dance

  • To live life fully - Never settle for the path of least resistance . Wants to look back on their youth and wonder Where those years have gone.

There is nothing more I could wish for anyone but to take chances and & get the most out of his/her life. Don't settle for less than what you want.

I hope you dance … Dance

1 comment:

  1. nice one ... visit mine u will like it... our interests are same ...

    ReplyDelete