Monday, March 30, 2009

So Far So Good

I have not yet reviewed 2008 or set my resolution for 2009. Ha! Three months of 2009 passed & I still don't know where I stand. Its OK I am still in my transitional period.

Lucky me in two days I have my Personal New Year a.k.a my birthday. I decided that at least I could list what I have enjoyed in life so far. Off we go:
  • Traveled to 125 cities in 24 countries in 4 continents. (dream in progress).
  • Swam with dolphins in Malta (a dream coming true).
  • Slided down the third highest water slide in the world in Fortaleza, Brazil. Can't claim I am a super hero woman I didn't find the courage to do the highest.
  • Played in Disney World on all scary rides “as claimed”, loved Soarin & Twilight Tower most.
  • Went by seaplane to Victoria.
  • Flew in a glider with and without an engine.
  • Went for Whales Watching trip. Awesome!
  • Swam in Dead Sea the lowest point on earth.
  • Swam in the hot springs of the volcanic islet of Palea Kameni, Santorini and climbed to the top of the still-active volcano.
  • Prepared Prawns for exporting with locals in Palau Ketam (Crab Island) in Malaysia.
  • Rode a go kart, motorcycle, scooter, & dune buggy.
  • Went in slingshot for the first time in my life three times in a Row.
  • Walked on Capilano - the world's longest suspension bridge.
  • Tried several water sport: parasailing up to 100 meter, jet ski, kayaking, surfing, & diving.
  • Prayed in Mosque, Church, Hundo, temple, Chinese Temple, not sure if I did in others.
  • Went camping in a tent on sea shore.
  • Tasted yumy yumy seafood, to name a few: sardines, anchovies, mackerel, smelt, kalamari, cuttlefish, Octopus, sword fish, tuna, lobster, crab, prawn, shrimp, bream, salmon, mussels, cod, clams, sea urchin. Some I ate alive & some with head (work in progress).
  • Lived by sea side for almost 6 years. (a dream coming true).
  • Stayed in Acqua Verde hotel in Istanbul. My sanctuary.
I can't complain that I have not lived :-)
What's more? for sure more adrenaline pumping
  • Travel, Travel, Travel
  • Sky diving
  • Punji Jump
  • Safari (place not defined yet)
  • Watch Cirque Du Soleil
  • Sliding the highest water slide in the world! Whom I am kidding?
The best is yet to come. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment