Monday, March 16, 2009

My Gratitude List



I am grateful for my transitional period; for the time to relax; travel; explore; reflect and connect with people I care of.
I am grateful for my health; I have never been healthier.
I am grateful for my ability to think clearly, to grow, and to help myself.
I am grateful for my curiosity and hunger to know more.
I am grateful for my knowledge & intelligence.
I am grateful for my ability to take decisions and be in charger of my life.
I am grateful for my ability to dream & make these dreams come true.
I am grateful for my goofiness.
I am grateful for my caring Baba.
I am grateful for having someone to share my life with.
I am grateful for my relation with my nephews and niece; they are filling me with warmth & joy.
I am grateful for my sister/ best friend; for trusting me of what she values most in her life.
I am grateful for my mom for being nice.
I am grateful for the health of my family & friends.
I am grateful for Leens presence in my life.
I am grateful for my house & my financial comfort.
I am grateful for going to the gym every day.
I am grateful for the books, articles and blogs I am reading.
I am grateful for the documentaries I am watching.
I am grateful the the series that helped me to understand myself better.
I am grateful for what I have achieved so far in my life.
I am grateful to blog my kharabeesh again..
I am grateful for who I am; out of mind & total mess :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment